When we talk about someone’s appearance, the first thing that strikes our mind is that person’s face. Strong jaw-line and high cheekbones makes the person look slimmer than they actually are while chubby cheeks make them look double their size. It doesn’t matter if you have lost pounds, if your face still flaunts that excess fat. Ladies! Take our advice and start working on those face muscles to get rid of excess face fat.
Try these facial exercises today which are easy and can be incorporated in your regular work lifestyle.
#1 Chin Lifts
- Tilt your head towards the ceiling and fix your eyes towards the same.
- Tighten your lips in pout as if you are blowing kissing.
- Count till 10 and Relax.
- Repeat 10 times
#2 Tongue Rotations
- Close your mouth and start rotating your tongue in circles
- Make sure your tongue touches all the corners of mouth
- Do 15 reps in clockwise direction and 15 in anti clockwise
#3 Puffy Cheeks
- Close your mouth tightly & blow air to puff up the cheeks
- Hold for 10 seconds & alternate the puff on both the cheeks
- After alternating on both the sides for 20 seconds, exhale
- Repeat this 5 times
#4 Face Stretch
- Stick your tongue out and try touching it to the chin
- Hold for 15 seconds & repeat 5 times
- Balance your Breathing
#5 Jaw Release
- Keep your lips tightly pursed and move your jaw
- Breathe in & out deeply
- Open your mouth & press your tongue against the bottom teeth
- Hold for 5 seconds & relax
- Repeat 5 Times
#6 Make a Pout
- Suck in your cheeks tightly
- Pucker your lips outwards & suck in & out simultaneously
- Do this for 30 seconds.
- Relax & repeat 10 times
- You can repeat these exercises as many times as you want in a day!
- Remember to maintain correct Posture while working out!
- Lose overall weight to quickly lose the face fat.
- Chewing Gum also helps in toning Face Muscles.
- Facial Massage keeps your face muscles firm & toned.
- Carrots, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Oil, Canned Tuna and Tomatoes are the best foods when planning to lose face fat.