Are you a hard-core tea fan? and want to try some amazing and refreshing outlets?
2. Tea Halt: A modest tea place where you can find a quick bit and simple/ flavoured tea to satiate you. A very simple offering with 6 kinds of chai and 9 snack items to go by, but the flavour talks loud. Pair your ginger chai with a vada pav and you are in tea heaven. Do not underestimate this place for its humility. It extends great personalized services and possibly that’s a reason why it has been able to sustain its customers at three different places within Gurgaon. A good outlet for tea with your buddies so that we chit-chat.
Reach out here: Building No - 8, Tower - C, Ground Floor, Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City, Phase - 3.
3. Chaayos: The chain of chai, beating the CCD. And just don't forget all we Indians need is chai ki chuski. The good thing apart from chai and keema pav is this place is 24*7 available to refresh you up. I totally loved the interiors and fragrance of chaayos. What about you? The ambience is great and peaceful. After a long stressful day at work, all your body really needs is the energizing chai and Chaayos is ideal for such an experience.
Reach out here: Galleria Marke, DLF Phase IV, Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana 122009
4. Di Ghent Cafe: A marvellous combination of the European name serving Indian snack. Especially their plates of pasta are a culinary treat. A must visit place if you are an Italian food fan and who would love it with a combo of Indian tea.
Reach out here: 207, Level 2, Cross Point Mall, DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon
5. The coffee bean and tea leaf: Nested within Spaghetti Kitchen in Sector 29, this a great place for everyone to hang out at whether you are a tea lover or not. This place serves tea with free herbal and fruit infusions. From English to Indian, all kinds of teas are offered on their menu.
Reach out here: Good Earth City Center, Sector 50, Gurgaon;3rd Floor, Ambience Mall, Gurgaon
6. Roots, the cafe in the park: The cafe with an outdoor sitting and have the bare minimum and easily available elements for their interior decor. The ambience is lovely and you can't resist the masala tea. They don't have a thick menu, but whatever they have is worth trying. You will love this place but try going out here on the day when the weather is pleasant. "Suhana safar with chai ki chooski".
Reach out here: Opposite Kingdom Of Dreams | Opposite Kingdom Of Dreams, Sector 29, Gurugram.
7. Chai Point: Amazing place to have an outing with friends over the good cup of tea. They have exotic teas made with real spices and high spices and high-quality tea leaves. Chai Point retails its own brand of consumer packaged goods, Made-For-Chai. These are bite-sized snacks that perfectly complement a cup of our Chai.
Reach out here: 13, Ground Floor, JMD Regent Plaza, MG Road, Gurgaon.
8. San-cha tea boutique: Personally curated blends from Sancha's boutique tea factory famous for its artisanal blends. Freshest tea, spices, flowers & herbs, the secret that is now yours to share. They do have a large number of tea variety. The Aap Ki Pasand Tea Gallery as it was christened back in 1981 is now a historic landmark in old Delhi and a favourite haunt for travellers to Delhi and connoisseurs alike.
Reach out here: 209A DLF Cross Point Market, DLF City Phase 4, Sector 30 M Wide Road, DLF City IV, Sector 28, Gurugram.
9. Tpo't cafe: A perfect place to go for choti wali hunger in evening. Tpo't Cafe in the Mahagun Mall is a very cute little place to have tea and snacks especially the very attractive Bun Maska selling only at Rs. 10.
The service is very quick.
Reach out here: BPTP Park Centra, Near Star Mall, Sector 30, Gurgaon